shower curtain rail / angle brackets

Anyone know where I can get a shower curtain rail to go between 2 walls, but with adjustable brackets to allow mounting at a slight angle, like 10 degrees I guess. I want to mount it slightly off parallel to give slightly more space. Thanks, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Argos do a curved rail,which gives lots more room for where you stand in the bath.The rail is strong, adjustable in lengh and the wall brackets allow for about 40 degree slopes.I had to fit one onto an eaves wall.As I remember it was=A38

Reply to
edalerichard