Shower cubicles - all-in-one?

I'm looking at options for fitting a shower fairly soon, and was wondering about installing a self-contained cubicle primarily in an effort to avoid the need for tiling, and hopefully to guarantee a 100% leak-free job!

I've seen these in the likes of Castorama in France, but they don't seem to be widespread over here unless I can't see for looking?

This is the sort of thing:

however the above is the only model I've found, and I can't actually find a stockist for that (but obviously I can contact Coram) so have no idea of prices. I'm guessing they may well be hideously expensive...

Anyone have any experience with anything like this? Or know of any suppliers of any models?

Thanks David

Reply to
Lobster

Try

fitted one from them a couple of years ago. Very pleased with it. One tip - Just stick with a multi head on a flexible hose. Don't be seduced into body jets and rain heads etc. Waste of money as they never get used. Same for the steam generator. All looks bloody impressive though!

Reply to
Geoff Beale

Search for a manufacturer called Taplanes.

Anode.

Reply to
Anode