shower cleaning

Hi all,

So its about 8 years since the shower was installed and HWMBO wants it thoroughly cleaned. I have got most of the calcium off the glass and fittings etc, but the one remaining bit is a black deposit on the silicon rubber around the shower basin where it connects to the tiling.

Bleach or the usual household cleaners won't shift it, either soaking or scrubbing using an old toothbrush - any suggestions?

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
fredbloggstwo

Long and Weary are the threads about getting rid and also keeping it rid ..The old Mildew..lol

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

After that length of time, I would remove the sealant and redo it. Stanley knife, steady hand and silicone eater.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle