Shower cartridge

My shower failed (just after the guarantee expired). It only runs cold now. I disassembled it and found that it contains a "Valquest" cartridge - no model number, just several patent numbers - that looks similar to this:

I try to get an identical replacement, or is there a more reliable alternative that will fit?

(I tried reinserting it upside down, and it produces only hot water, so I am confident the problem is not with the supply.)

-- Richard

Reply to
Richard Tobin

Contact this guy, try the forums on his site. Found him very good in the past.

SS

Hi Richard, Did you find a solution to your problem? I have the same problem with the same cartridge. Any help is much appreciated.

Reply to
Sabrina