Shower & bathroom accessories.

Hello.
Where can I get a good range of reasonably priced bathroom accessories in West London(Zone 1-2)? Especially shower taps, heads and hose.
I tried in vain to search for Ideal Standard tap aerator as a replacement in whole of London. Is Ideal Standard manufacturing still in business?
Thanks in advance.
Newbie
Hi, try www.ideal-standard.co.uk
Rafal