Should washing machine hoses be replaced every ten years?

Google it.

Reply to
The Todal

I've had many miracles then.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

How many? Seems a bit odd to have machines which last so long and yet to have had two or more of them. Surely if they are so long-lived, you wouldn't get through many even in a lifetime.

Reply to
polygonum

Almost all my household appliances are miracles according to your definition. Several are multi-miracles. People do seem to have unrealistic ideas about electronics these days.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Would a hose get blocked or the internal diameter reduced by limescale, as over the last few years the water pressure has dropped slightly and my washing machine beeps with an error code which means lack of water pressure. SO was thinking maybe after 5 years it could be the hose.

Reply to
whisky-dave