Short Survey

Hello, I'm a student of EDGE program at Glasgow Caledonian Uni and I want to ask you to fill in a short survey about drugs side effects. It won't take longer than 2 minutes, I promise :)

you :)

Reply to
Kamil

Just for once, lets all have a bit of fun and fill it in. A good answer to the first question is neither ;-)

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

I suppose there are plenty of people with indirect access to the Internet - through a proxy server, say, or who use it at the local library.

Q.2 is "don't know", obviously.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I once promised the wife it would take less than 2 minutes as I was going to imagine I was with her younger sister. I still have the scar on my head.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

If I imagined my wife's younger sister, it would take forever. She's an accountant - nuff said.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Was that it the 'Rodeo' position?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

No, but I learnt my lesson.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In case you haven't heard the joke;

--------------------------------------------------------- Two cowboys were sitting in a bar when one asked his friend if he had heard of the new sex position called rodeo. His friend says no, what is it?

Well you mount your wife from the back, reach around and cup her breasts with both hands.

Then say, ?Boy, those are almost as nice as your sisters?.

Then see if you can hold on for 8 seconds.

The Medway Handyman

She could have been an actuary. They choose this as a career path because they found accountancy too exciting

Reply to
Andy Hall

Yes. I tell prospective students this if they express an interest in actuarial science.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Very good. The other one is to suggest that all of this is really just a thin disguise for a bookie's operation. It has all the elements including laying off of bets.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Is actuarial science more exciting than actuarial jurisprudence?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

ARWadsworth coughed up some electrons that declared:

Lucky it was only your head!

Reply to
Tim Southerwood

That's another key board going under the shower and hanging on the washing line tomorrow :-(

I always keep a spare keyboard down the left of my computer, just for this.

Dave

Reply to
Dave