short lengths of singles for conduit

Anyone know where I can get short lengths of 4mm^2 singles (brown, blue, green/yellow) for use in conduit ? I only need about 2 metres of each. I cannot find anywhere that does cut lengths. B&Q used to have if on a roll years ago, but no longer. I can run some TWE through but its much easier at the other end (an external socket) with singles.

Thanks, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson