Shock and Awe: The Story of Electricity

I am pretty sure it is just a week for most programmes, however a repeat of the show resets the clock to for another seven days (at what percentage of programmes are repeated?). Although some programmes are definitely on longer than 7 days.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Part 1, available until the 27th

Part 2, also available until the 27th

very oddly they are not showing on the iPlayer web site! I googled them.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Thanks Adam, that's useful.

Reply to
Steve Firth

When does Jim Al-Khalili get to do any academic work ... ?

Reply to
Huge

In article , Huge writes

Or Brian Cox for that matter...

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Indeed. He was even on QI recently. He's bleeding everywhere;

at least has the excuse of being the Chair in the Public Engagement in Science at the University of Surrey so it's part of his remit.

Reply to
Huge

The question is academic.

Reply to