Shelf pegs for kitchen units - where?

I need to get some of these support pegs to fit some new shelves into our existing kitchen units:

(It's a public link and doesn't require us to be "friends")

B&Q and Wickes have drawn a blank. Does anyone know for sure where these are stocked?

Thanks Jon

Reply to
Jon

In message , Jon writes

Do they have to be identical? Assuming not, try searching eBay for shelf studs, where there are many available, in various colours and sizes.

Reply to
Graeme

Screwfix

?_dyncharset=UTF-8&fh_search=shelf+supportsBound to have a depot near you.
?ts=29396

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

They don't have to be identical but I wanted the two-peice pegs as the top part will stop the shelf from rotating upwards if an item were to be dragged off the shelf. Bit tricky to explain but I don't want the shleves to be able to move and the supports I've got will acheive that.

Reply to
Jon

?_dyncharset=UTF-8&fh_search=shelf+supports>

?ts=29396Dave, thanks but they are not the same sort as the ones in the pictures. I am after the two-peice ones to prevent the shelf from moving in any direction.

Reply to
Jon

?_dyncharset=UTF-8&fh_search=shelf+supports>>>> Bound to have a depot near you.

?ts=29396>> Dave, thanks but they are not the same sort as the ones in the

Oh, sorry, not seen those anywhere!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman