Sheet materials for bathroom wall.

What is available in the way of sheet materials (e.g. tile effect) that can be fastened to a bathroom wall, over lime plaster? What's there at the moment are some '60s pink sheets of hardboard with a 6" tile/grout effect implrinted on them. There was a name for this stuff, which I can't remember. Anyway, these are past it, and I want to do a quick-ish "replace with similar" job. The background is not good enough for tiles, and I'm not going to re-plaster.

J.B.

Reply to
Jerry Built

I've used Mermaid panels, and they are very nice. But they do scratch if you scrub with an abrasive.

Reply to
Grunff

Probably not quite what you had in mind, but you can sheets of plain plastic from a plastic building materials supplier (like PBM, but I don't know how widespread they are) for exactly this purpose. Another better quality option I saw was sheets of glass and you paint the back to match the room decor. These are specially made to fit by a glass supplier and probably have to be some special glass for safety purposes.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Does the word shidt mean anything to you?

Here is a link. Expensive though:

|ca|li&qho=kitchen+installation+&fromform=qsearch&qhqn=Kitchen%20Planners%20&detailtype=1

Reply to
Michael Mcneil