Shed rotation

The chap who did the metal pigeon-step staircase and sliding glass roof on Grand Designs started out with a rotating shed in his parents garden (mounted on a car wheel bearing IIRC).

p.s. according to Wikipedia he was in Four Weddings and a Funeral, IMDB doesn't seem to back that up though.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Clever buggers rarely get the recognition they deserve.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Gib Bogle saying something like:

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

They were, of course, foreign.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

That'd explain it - not being able to think in English.

Reply to
PeterC

4 blokes (one in his 70s) is how we did it.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q