Shed roofing felt

Yup, I think that is the one I have. It does the job... just don't ware nylon trousers ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Don't shop at Machine Mart.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Well, no. Not after what we've heard on here

Reply to
stuart noble

Well went into local builders merchant this morning and came away with a couple of rolls of IKO Coldseal . Having compared it to the torch on stuff that they had I decided that given the size and shape (there are upturns on two sides) of the roof it was probably the better option; less trying to heat and unroll precut pieces around bends.

Weather permitting I will put it on tomorrow and let you know how I get on.

Thanks for all the advice.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew May