Shed recommendation

Management has used the greenhouse as a shed for several years. So she now wants a 'proper' shed.

Any recommendation for, say, a 8' x 6' in the Leeds/Bradford area?

On a concrete base, or a wooden base on slabs, or another option?

For the size, it depends on how much stuff you plan on putting in the shed. Also are you limited in any way as to how big a shed to get.

I bought mine last year from a place at Horsforth, and built it up on some concrete flags which are bedded on a weak mix of sand and cement.

Reply to
Bob H

Usual accumulation of gardening junk, erm 'valuable items that shouldn't be thrown away'. Nothing too heavy: the petrol mower is safely in the garage!

You say Horsforth. Next to the station? Woodlands DIY?

Yup, I'd recomend one. If you manage the contents they prove of real value. If not...

Options discussed here:

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Fascinating. But the OP wants to store different accumulated stuff.

Reply to
Richard

Yes I think that's the place, but it is next to or near to the station.

Reply to
Bob H

Thanks. I'll have a look at what they have.

Lol, dont know how that happened

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Yes. I wasn't sure what he was trying to tell me...

Found it after the false lead. Thanks.