Shaver Point in Vanity Unit?

Is it allowable to put a normal shaver point inside a vanity unit cupboard under the hand basin? and if so, can it be attached using a surface mount box, screwed to the unit it's self?

The reason I ask is, all the appliances that connect to it in our house, live in the cupboard anyway, so it would be nice to de-clutter the top!

Thanks!

Sparks...

Reply to
Sparks