Sharpening Leatherman knife

I have a Crunch (very handy though not cheap) and the silly scalloped knife is getting blunt. One of the suppliers has a diamond "cone" which is claimed to be suitable. Are they any good, any other suggestions, or should I just grind it back to an ordinary knife blade?
OldScrawn wrote:

B&Q have a tapered diamond hone (not just a cone, its hollowed one side) that will do the job, but the best system I've seen is from Spyderco. I have a Spyderench and the serrated section of the blade is very useful, as is my Gerber's, so I wouldn't suggest grinding it away, if you want a plain section only knife buy one. The Spyderench comes with a diamond hone as part of its kit, so keeping it sharp isn't difficult. Niel.
On 24 Sep 2003 21:26:09 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (OldScrawn) wrote:

Strop, or polishing/buffing wheel.
Thomas Prufer
(OldScrawn) wrote: