SF trade-in

Screwfix is running a trade-in on old (power)tools until 16/5/10 - don't know if it'd be of use to any one here, but nothing that I want :-(

PeterC

Why don't they simply reduce the price, the trade ins are generally going to be junk at best and they have to dispose of them.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews

I notice after the trade-in discount the price is about what you'd expect, just a gimmick. I've got one I'd happily trade in but no point.

NT

Reply to
NT

Most of these 'bargains' are. I didn't bother to look for typical prices, as there's nothing on 'offer' of interest to me.

Reply to
PeterC