Setting clock hands ??

Ok just a cheap battery alarm clock, I dropped it and the second hand dropped off so had to dismantle it to get access. Puttng back together how do I syncronise the hands...hour/minute and alarm.

My thoughts are to use the alarm hand and whatever time that goes off will indicate where the minute and hour hands should go.

Would this be correct?

Reply to
ss

Most of these cheap ones seem to have friction fits of the hands in any case, so its all a bit academic anyway. Get a decent digital one. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

When this happens to me I set the alarm going and then put all the hands at 12. Works fine.

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan