SERVIS QUARTZ 1300 A

Hi,

The outlet from the fabric conditioner tray on this machine has become blocked. The conditioner is still in the powder drawer when the wash cycle has ended.

I can't see any way to access the back of the tray or remove it so that I can unblock the outlet into the drum. Is there any easy way to clear the blockage by putting chemicals into the drawer or if not, how can I gain access to the outlet pipe?

TIA

Bren

Reply to
Bren

pull out the drawer then clean the syphon tube

Peter

Reply to
Peter

The whole point of my post is that I cannot see any way to do this!

Bren

Reply to
Bren

Grasp both sides of the drawer and snatch it out .

Peter

Reply to
Peter