Servis M6135 Washing Machine with no power

Hi,

My Servis M6135 washing machine appears to have died. It finished a wash program but later all the LEDs had gone out.

I have tried the plug fuse which was fine. I have also traced the wiring as far as the switch and have 230v. I haven't gone any further than the switch so far.

What areas should I focus my attention on please?

Regards

Vince Marsters

Reply to
Vince Marsters (431623)

I am no washing machine expert but am capable of most electrical tasks. Tools wise I just have a multimeter and basic tools. I could get hold of others as necessary though.

Reply to
Vince Marsters

What tools and skills do you have?

Reply to
Ian Stirling

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 20:18:24 +0100, "Vince Marsters (431623)" strung together this:

That's 'cos they're shit.

The telephone.

Reply to
Lurch

usual fault modules gone new one over £100 and its true they are s**te

Peter

Reply to
Peter