service info fora camray 5 oil boiler..

..mine probably needs a service..after 5 years not being touched, its occasionally and randomly locking out. I suspect the flame sensor..

Any on-line details of how to strip the important parts out, clean them, and if routine replacements of filters /nozzles etc necessary, where do I get the sspares?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

There is an old post on servicing a pressure jet boiler out there. Google is your friend. Parts from Wolsely Paers Centre amongst other sources

Reply to
cynic