Serious glue silly me

Hi

I used serious glue the first time, totally useless. I was gluing leather, fresh cut surfaces, and no strength there at all after what,

20 hrs maybe. I dont see where i went wrong, or is it more silly glue than serious?

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I've found it very good, although I've not tried it on leather. It should reach near maximum strength after a couple of hours.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)