Selles bathroom spares

Hello, can any help please?

I'm trying to assist a friend who needs spares for a damaged Selles bathroom suite (the toilet seat). I presume Selles are a French manufacturer and despite extensive Googling, I can't find them or a UK stockist. Any guidance would be most appreciated.

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
PigPOg

Never heard of 'em, but if it's just the seat, can't you simply buy a generic replacement? The spacing of the fitting pins through the holes in the toilet bowl is standard, so any old seat should be fine.

David

Reply to
Lobster

My friend would prefer an exact replacement but it seems that from further searches/requests, the suite is probably discontinued and the company may have since ceased trading. I'll pass on your comments anyway. Thanks David for the reply.

Simon

Reply to
PigPOg

Have you looked at