Self Adhesive Tape

Self Adhesive Tapes - ABM International, as one of leading manufacturers of BOPP Self Adhesive Tapes, Masking Films and Surface Protection Films ideal for packaging and decoration industries.

For more information :-

Mayank Vadodaria

May I suggest some places to stick this tape preferable on the human body?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Why don't you f*ck right off?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

On Friday 01 March 2013 06:52 Brian Gaff wrote in uk.d-i-y:

You can mail:

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.in and snipped-for-privacy@selfadhesivetape.co.in

He actually reads those accounts. He wasn't very apolgetic either, but I wasn't particuarly polite.

I've got a stinky cold, better to vent my spleen on some bastard who deserves it :-o

Reply to
Tim Watts

I do hope your posting those addresses, and their being quoted in my reply doesn't make them more attractive to spambots.

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Perhaps we should have a spammers hall of shame on the faq site listing email addresses and web sites nicely linked with appropriate wording like "spamming d*****ad" etc?

Se if we can't enhance their SEO performance in an appropriate manner!

Reply to
John Rumm

On Friday 01 March 2013 12:04 John Rumm wrote in uk.d-i-y:

:)

Reply to
Tim Watts

Which addresses? These ones:

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.in snipped-for-privacy@selfadhesivetape.co.in

?
Reply to
Jules Richardson

In article , Tim Watts writes

I suppose when you're dealing with a sad little oik attempting to grub a pathetic living in a stinking third world excuse for a country you can't expect simple things like manners and professionalism.

If we're talking slumdog millionaire I see this guy as about the level of the kid who looks after the toilet over the edge of the river and has to jump into the cess pit to escape from it when the door gets jammed.

Coming from google groups however I don't see any of this junk unless someone replies to it.

Reply to
fred

Which is rather ironic, since half the spam originates from gits using google, and google appear uninterested in stopping it at source.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Poss misunderstanding I think, I don't use GG (except to access the archive), I use a news provider and kill all messages from GG.

Reply to
fred

You're right, I took "coming from google groups" to mean you were using it, I have am building up a whitelist of worth google users, with an intention to pull the plug on the rest at some point ...

Reply to
Andy Burns