Seldek flashing for flueing through roof

See:

anyone have any experience of this product?

TIA

Mr F.

Reply to
Mr Fizzion

Yes, used it on our flue. Worked very well.

Reply to
Grunff

The brand specifically, or the type of product?

These things are the standard method of sticking a flue (or soil pipe etc) through the roof. They work just fine.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Yes, ditto, put a flue through a corrugated GRP roof with one. I was a bit dubious because it dams one or two of the corrugated channels, but it hasn't leaked. I though the fixing kits were overpriced for what they were, a small tube of silicon mastic & half-a-dozen screws.

Reply to
Aidan

Yep, me too. Was quick and simple to install, and did not leak

-- Cordless Crazy

Reply to
Cordless Crazy