seimens home delivery nightmare!

Yesterday I had my THIRD Siemens IQ1600 Washing machine delivered and EVERY SINGLE ONE has been damaged! TWO had the glass door smashed and this one has scratches down one side and a dent on the otherside. Its 800 worth of washing machine, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr what the bloody hell are siemens playing at, the only consolation with is I didn't take the day off to wait for the bloody thing! I've now heard that there are no more in the country and won't be any available for another month!
Total shambles! Has anyone else ever had problem with Siemens? I'm part way through my letter of complaint to the MD of Siemens Domestic Appliance Division.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Kerry

Did you order direct, or through a shop somewhre ?