Seemed like a bargain to me.

piece drill bit and screwdriver set.

£20 down from £30.

Arthur.

Reply to
Arthur2

Oh I had one of those kits (same stuff, different box) - but I think I only paid a tenner at a trade show.

Some bits very (surprisingly) good, some rubbish.

Lip & spur drills excellent (really) and TiN drills very good, screwdriver bits reasonable, flat drills ok-ish (is there a good flat drill bit?), hole saws just about usable, sockets very weak (ok as nut runners, not ok on a ratchet), most other little stuff rubbish.

I still have and use the drills, the rest went in the bin long ago.

Reply to
dom

But I got a thin layer of sponge that separates the two sides of the case.. FFNUHH!

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2