Seeking shower valve/bath filler for use with combi

Would a shower valve / bath filler like this be suitable for use in a house fitted with a combi boiler; high-pressure system only, and no stored water?

could the conventional bath filler be replaced with one of these to provide a decent-ish shower with minimal intervention to the bathroom (which is already tiled etc). Or is there a more suitable model (pressure balanced?) available to swap in?

I do realise the reputation of combi-fed showers, but this would be probably a stop-gap pending a full bathroom refit... or is there a better temporary solution I'm missing?

Thanks David

Reply to
Lobster

yup, should do OK