Seeking platform ladder

I posted this on 13 October but my mail program reported it 'removed'.
I'm looking for a 'Platform Ladder' (the ones that allow the platform to be set at a different height on each stile for use on stairs) but one that is higher than the usual 6 rungs. Machine Mart have a 7 rung item which claims platform height up to 1.3 metres. Is there anything of this nature which is higher? I've tried the UK suppliers which Google throws up but have not found anything higher. -- Any help TIA Please reply to Newsgroup
<mutley> wrote in message

be
claims
Have you search for "trestles" or "stair ladders" under google. I think I found more of the things your looking for under weird and wonderful names like "access platforms" and "ladder accessories" better than just the usual names of ladders and platforms.
Worth another search maybe.