Seeking MDF sheet with "T&G effect".

Hi,
I have in the past seen "grooved" MDF sheet, which when painted has the appearance of Tongue & Groove panelling...and I want to purchase eome.
Local Wickes and B&Q cannot assist.
Q: Does this stuff have a correct name? If so what's it called?
I intend to call around a few traditional timber yards/builders merchants later....and it's always better to sound as if you know what you're talking about..........
David

Covered in a thread recently - do a Google search in this ng for "MDF tongue and groove"
--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)

Bead and butt, short or long groove, depending on direction of groove

Thanks.