seeking malleable non-ferrous wire

I think you can get cunifer wire for welding up to 3.2mm but only in stick lengths. Cunifer doesn't rust and is malleable enough for brake pipes.

AJH

Reply to
AJH

This sounds like the infamous "Run your engine for 2 months on one teaspoon of Sodium Bicarbonate" that is doing the rounds at the moment.

Their theory goes that you have two non ferrous springs, one inside the other, with terminals. You put them into a close fitting jar and fill with weak Sodium Bicarb solution. Add some volts and hey presto, instant hydrogen for ever.

:-)

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Hi Andy

or is that Cold Fusion? ;-/

Interesting, but I'd not heard this story. It's actually just that I'm making something christmassy and a bit silly.

Cheers Jon N

Reply to
jkn

I doubt it. It would be convenient, and the central plank of the tree huggers' thesis is that we must be uncomfortable. Hence wanting us to live in semi-darkness, although a lot of the blame for that can be laid at the door of Philips and their pressure on the EU.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Of course. so what??

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Kevin

How about stainless wire? I have loads of it if you'd like me to send you a sample to try. Its about 1mm diameter and bendable, though I have never tried to get a pretty finish, I use it for supporting plaster in places where it will never be seen

Anna

Reply to
Anna Kettle