seeking high temperature fibreglass sleeving

Anyone know where would be a good place (N. London) to find 10mm diameter/ 1mm wall high temperature fibreglass sleeving in small lengths? I actually need 20mm of it!

Is there anything in the plumbing / motor / electrical world (apart from Maplin, CPC) that stocks small lengths?

Reply to
Adrian C

Go to a quality independent electrical supplier and ask for a sample FFS !

'FFS', is that an order code? :-p

Got something from an auto parts place (used for covering leads leading to the oxygen sensor close to a car's exhaust), so sorted now.

BTW 'quality independent electrical suppliers' around here have variable amounts of ideas what they should stock as trade electrical suppliers. I've recently been doing things with din-rail terminals, enclosures and bootlaces. Had to resort to eBay :-(

Reply to
Adrian C