SEEK: small (or folding) pocket screwdriver

Where can I get a small and light pocket screwdriver from in the UK?

I need a screwdriver with a flat tip of about 3 to 4 mm and which is as short as possible.

Perhaps it would be very stubby or even folds up.

Thanks. Zak

---------

This pocket-clip screwdriver is too long to carry in my side pockets. Eg

sort of thing is nice but too heavy and looks too long:

Zak

Opticians? Though the balde may well be nearer 2mm than 3.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice