Security light question

Please excuse the un-technical terms but here goes; I have an outside security light fed from a wall socket. It's at the angle of a building and I would like another light about 3 feet away, just round the corner. Would it be OK to take a cable feeding this new light from the existing fitting? It would be about 150 watts.

Reply to
Syke