Security camera question

It can be, and it was.

Reply to
dennis

I don't see how zooming in, and cutting off the parts before and after she dumped the cat in the bin materially changed it ... I don't suppose the BBc would still be hosting the video if it was defamatory, anyway she pleaded guilty.

Reply to
Andy Burns

So if I was to show my arse outside 12 Nightingale Drive Tipton DY4 7QL and let a friend take a photo or video is that OK?

The photo or video would be for the private use of the useful uk.d-i-y posters.

Any comments you slimy bastard?

's your house Den

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Guilt does not matter. Using anything to defame a person is illegal even if its true. Its libel if its false. Its like finding Adams criminal record and posting it to all the people that live near by and all potential employers with the intention of stirring it up.

Reply to
dennis

My criminal record is the best part of my CV.

Den. Would you like to shut up now or have all your detaills published?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Sandwell council's planning dept?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Those carports are a boon.

Reply to
brass monkey

Why do have a feeling den will not reply to this thread?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Oh I dunno, it doesn't look like a slum. A lot of 'em are in Tipton.

Reply to
brass monkey

You would think a bright person would have worked out that he is being ignored, TMH has managed that.

Reply to
dennis

So that's your house then den?

TBH it is your house.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Did you convert the garage into another bedroom? That's what we did but not really wide enough TBH. Fine for a single.

Reply to
brass monkey

Shame anyone over on uk.tech.broadcast could have told U about multi output LNB's.

Still I hope all yer RCD's work perhaps theres Two of everything there,

2 x Den perhaps;?..
Reply to
tony sayer

Yes.

Hmmm... paid for by public money, but I don't know for sure what the position would be.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Bullshite.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Mine (and many other) was paid for by a Mr Carnegie.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I don't have a garage and never have had one. I don't have any extensions either. You must be mixing me up with someone else.

Reply to
dennis

Originally, yes - but I doubt if he (or his heirs) pays the current running costs.

Reply to
charles

Aye, a fine man indeed.

Reply to