securit 700l installation instructions

I have bought a property with a securit 700l system installed.

The battery failed a few weeks back and I have just got around t replacing it. Now when I enter the code for the alarm it will not ar itself. Does anyone have a copy of the installation instructions I can have o can tell me how to enter the alarm code to resolve this. Any help would be much appreciated

-- collo

Reply to
collo

Google says you're not the only one looking for it.

The3rd Earl Of Derby

Another one not sharing his findings?

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Many alarms go back to the factory defaults when totally powered down so try the usual numbers like 1234, etc.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

collo wrote in news:collo.2462d2 @diybanter.com:

Here goes:

It has probably reset to factory defaults:

User/Customer Code 1: 1234 User/Customer Code 2: 0000 Engineer Code: 7890

I have the full manuals for the 700L - email me if you want more info.

TerryW

Reply to
TerryW

Worked with the suggested 1234. many thanks

-- collo

Reply to
collo

All you have to do is ask me for it.