Secateur recommendations?

Time to by new Secateurs for my wife's birthday, any recommendations? Her hands are small,not very strong, and a bit arthritic.

Felco? which ones? Or according to Which? best buy "79% Fiskars PowerStep Pruner 911665 £29.99" or "78% Spear & Jackson Adjustable Bypass Secateurs 6559BS £12" but as usual Which? don't state how long ago the tests were done. What about power operated ones, are they any good?

Phil

Reply to
Phil Addison

(Power operated?! What next? Personally, as you will see below, I bought some ratchet ones from Aldi earlier this year, and they are

*fantastic*. 3.99 IIRC)

Anyway: this question was asked in uk.rec.gardening recently: see

Another John

+1
Reply to
Chris Hogg

Thanks for the link, several useful suggestions there.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Addison