Sealing Rubber Floor Tile Joints

I've just had deliverd the rubber floor tiles I'm putting down in the bathroom. They will be stuck down with contact adhesive, but does anyone know if the joints of the tiles will be waterproof? Does the glue, or a tight butted fit give the required waterproofing, or will I have to use a sealant on the tile edges?
Cheers