sealing cement for shower tyle

Hello,

a tile in the shower has come off... it's in the lower corner, it was added recently to block a water leak from the shower. I need to re glue it with something that is white and water tight. I'm not sure if using the tile glu e would be a good idea... or maybe some other kind of cement?

What should I look for?

thanks,

Giulio

Reply to
Giulio

a tile in the shower has come off... it's in the lower corner, it was added recently to block a water leak from the shower. I need to re glue it with something that is white and water tight. I'm not sure if using the tile glue would be a good idea... or maybe some other kind of cement?

What should I look for?

thanks,

Giulio

Mix some flour with water to create a paste. This works very well indeed.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

I ended up using a grout/glue product I found at the local store.

looks good so far. I hope it will last. :)

thanks

Reply to
Giulio

Depends what it is. Some are watertight, some aren't.

Flour/water of course won't.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris