Sealing between wall tiles and floor

I've just tiled a horizontal plywood box covering some pipes in my bathroom. I grouted where the floor (lino on plywood on chipboard) meets the tiles but there is a small amount of cracking developing. I assume I should have used something flexible here. Any recommendations on what I should use? Silicone bathroom sealer? Won't this get very dirty at floor level? Thanks for any help. Paul

Reply to
velodocuk

May be simply the plywood box shrinking a bit as it dries out. Bet its over HW pipes yes?

I had the same problem raked out the grout a bit and reapplied a month or two later. No return of cracks.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher