SDS Drill - Netto - 19.99

In store Monday 10th July

Tooltec 850W "pneumatic hammer" (doesn't actually say SDS but looks like it is).

Quality - probably bloody awful (I won't be throwing my Bosch away) - but if you haven't tried an SDS and feelyou deserve a new toy, I haven't seen cheaper.

Reply to
dom

The message from " snipped-for-privacy@gglz.com" contains these words:

Looks identical to the one I've had for two years now. It's heavy but dunnarf make holes in concrete fast. The walls here have defeated all sorts of efforts before I got one.

Reply to
Guy King

On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 10:07:40 +0100, snipped-for-privacy@gglz.com wrote (in article ):

How much extra for the motor?