SDS at Lidl for £20

FYI

Speed (rpm): 0 - 1,100 Blows/min: 5,800 Impact force (Joules): 2.2

1010 watt Drilling capacity (mm):

- Steel: 13

- Wood: 32

- Concrete: 26 With safety clutch Cable length (m): 4 Supplied with 13mm keyless chuck, 3 drill bits, 2 chisels and lubricant

3 year manufacturer's warranty

The Medway Handyman

Is this any good ?

Surely at £20 it must be worth a go.

Whens this available :) I think I'll give it a spin.

Reply to
munki

Total bargain Rod at £20. I'm going to pop out and see if they have any left tommorow assuming its available now.

I was after the lidle compressor that sometimes comes around ... another one on the to watch out for list lol.

Perfect time for the sds drill as mines dead as a dohnut. So thanks for posting the link to OP.

Reply to
munki

Last one I got from Lidl only lasted a couple of jobs. Unfortunately I lost the receipt!. A little extra (well, over double) got me a bosch on special offer from Screwfix which is lasting well, and drills faster.

Reply to
<me9

You'll have a long wait! It was in today's email which relates to offers available from *next* Thursday (10th).

Reply to
Roger Mills

Ahh I missed that little bit of vital info :)

Reply to
munki

Wifey tramped around Lidl today getting angry because she could not find the bits she wanted.

She risked attacking the Very Bad Tempered Assistant to ask where they were. A look of absolute joy and superiority crossed the womans face when she said,

"Come back on Monday when they are out!"

Exit Wifey

lol

Reply to
ericp

Damn.

That's what I have. Although bought several months ago I have not used it very much. But it has drilled holes (16mm into brick), broken concrete and drilled wood. All very successful. And far, far nicer to use than the bloomin' great lump I got many years ago from Screwfix. Feels more powerful and effective despite being half the weight.

Speed control could be a bit better. Case is very cheap and cheerful blown plastic.

For the original price, pretty good. At the offer price I am almost tempted to buy another. :-)

Reply to
Rod