SDA QSEDBUK boiler database browser - Any users please read!

If you are using our free QSEDBUK boiler database program do NOT update the database to the current one. Unknown to me they have changed the field definitions and the new file makes the program useless. As I have pointed out to TPTB .... (not Mr Prescott's department this time)

Reply to
Tony Bryer