Screwfix Tradesmen's footballer lookalike competition

Here's a link to a great competition being run by Screwfix. They're looking for tradesmen who look like famous footballers to play in a charity five-a-side match as the warm up to the Sky Masters Final in Birmingham in September. Footballing skills aren't required - you just have to look like a famous footballer. There are some great entries already, which can be seen on the site:

's a chance to play football on the national stage, have a great time and raise money for a great cause at the same time.

Reply to
hamish.thompson

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@1238kmh.com saying something like:

I had that Wayne Rooney plastering my wall, once.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote in

I'm starting to see where you got the idea for the sig.

"It's a moron working with power tools. How much more suspenseful can you get?" - House

Reply to
PeterMcC