Screwfix timer bargain

Just picked up a few of these plug in timeswitches at £2.43 each! Screwfix item 50180. Only rated at 2000w not a full 13amp but quite a lot of features including a random one for security lighting. They have battery backup whilst unplugged or during power cuts too

Just thought someone might be interested. At this price, I doubt they will be in stock long.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Yeah, that's cheaper than the segment ones at Wilkinson.

MM

Reply to
MM

I have had one for about a year. It's ok, does not keep time though. Just had to reset the clock, it was an hour in front. Had to reset it a few months ago as well.

Reply to
Slider

I sent one back to Wilkinson's after Christmas. Just received a £10 voucher! The bloody things are crap.

MM

Reply to
MM

Was it an hour behind that time?

Ie did you forget to do it when the clocks changed?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

You do know that the dyslexics are now looking for wood on Screwfix.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth