Screwfix Slate Vent

http://tinyurl.com/rlw0
Has anyone used one of these? I need to vent a fan through the roof and this looks the job. I assume it replaces a tile and not lays over.
Cheers
Danny

its slates you have its unlikely the vent is exactly the same size so it won't just replace a single slate. You have to cut an opening for the spigot and cut the slates to fit round the cowal. You will need to remove at least one slate to ensure its fixing nail doesn't obstruct the slate vent being inserted. Hopefully your roof is single nailed.
Alan