Screwfix Slate Vent

anyone used one of these? I need to vent a fan through the roof and this looks the job. I assume it replaces a tile and not lays over.

Cheers

Danny

Reply to
Danny Monaghan

Used similar but not that one. Its a slate vent, not a tile vent. Assuming its slates you have its unlikely the vent is exactly the same size so it won't just replace a single slate. You have to cut an opening for the spigot and cut the slates to fit round the cowal. You will need to remove at least one slate to ensure its fixing nail doesn't obstruct the slate vent being inserted. Hopefully your roof is single nailed.

Alan

Reply to
Alan James