Screwfix shower pump - help required!

My shower pump of 8-10 years has started leaking and I am trying to source a replacement. The model I have doesn't exist any more (naturally). One of the same pattern (pipe-wise) is in the Screwfix catalogue:

If anyone has this pump, I would be very grateful if they could respond with the distance, end to end, between the centres of the flexible pipes and the height of the outlets from the base, so as to see how close it will fit!

TIA

Reply to
Bob Mannix

Bob Minchin

similar 'does this fit' question and they were very helpful.

I rang Screwfix and (somewhat to my surprise), they are sending me the technical details! Thanks for encouraging me to ask for service.

Bob Mannix

Reply to
Bob Mannix