Screwfix Quicksilver 1000 for £2

Screwfix Quicksilver 1000 for £2 - maybe not the best, but you can't argue with the price. (Well, maybe you can, this being usenet.)

GB

In article , GB writes

Certainly worth a mention, thanks.

Worth noting that the headline description is wrong, describing them as round head when they appear to be countersunk.

No stock at my local outlets unfortunately which IME is common when Sfx have an offer on :-/

Reply to
fred

Strangely, none in stock at any of my locals either.....

Are they in stock in anyones area?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

No stock in the six stores it offers me closest to Leicester.

Reply to
Andy Burns