Screwfix opening in Guildford

I've seen work being done on a warehouse in Guildford for a week or so now, but last night I noticed they now had a banner up outside indicating it's going to be a Screwfix (open 7 days it said). It's not open yet, they still seem to have plenty to do, and it's not listed on their website yet - so I thought I would point it out to people.

You can see the location of the site here:

's the white warehouse in the middle, to the right of the Royal Mail delivery office, and to the left of the Porsche garage (near PC World and B&Q).

Thanks

David Hearn

Excellent news, thanks David. I've been asking them for ages to open one in Woking in the comments section every time I order from them, but Guildford will do. I find the B&Q there is above average too, particularly well stocked in the electrical department.

Reply to
pcb1962

There's a TLC in Guildford - far better than B&Q for electrics, and cheaper.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Yes, I use TLC from choice, free next day delivery to me in Woking, the service is excellent, but when you just need a length of cable or a light switch on a Sunday that B&Q there seems to hold a much larger range than I've seen at any other shed.

Reply to
pcb1962