Screwfix nailmaster kit

I see that Screwfix are now selling the nailmaster nail gun for 24.99. That was on special offer at 9.99 for a considerable period of time! Looks like I bought a bargain..... ;)
PoP
PoP wrote:

Me too! It works ok as well. I've used it several times for boxing-in jobs and cladding
Yes got it to, and I saw it on another website (can't remember name) for 49.99!!
Mat

jobs
AND ME! Bargain 25mm nail struggles on 3/4 inch ply otherwise fine.
Didn't know they had put it up again, my local independent hardware store has it for 36.99.
Steve