Screwfix nailmaster kit

I see that Screwfix are now selling the nailmaster nail gun for £24.99. That was on special offer at £9.99 for a considerable period of time! Looks like I bought a bargain..... ;)

PoP

Reply to
PoP

Me too! It works ok as well. I've used it several times for boxing-in jobs and cladding

Reply to
BillR

Yes got it to, and I saw it on another website (can't remember name) for £49.99!!

Mat

Reply to
Matthew Augier (dps)

AND ME! Bargain

25mm nail struggles on 3/4 inch ply otherwise fine.

Didn't know they had put it up again, my local independent hardware store has it for £36.99.

Steve

Reply to
Stephen Williams